Re: Fix japanese translation of log messages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: Fix japanese translation of log messages
Date
Re: Fix japanese translation of log messages
List pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:28:26 +0900, torikoshia <torikoshia@oss.nttdata.com> wrote in
>  "
> >  #: gram.y:1588 gram.y:1604
> >  #, c-format
> >  msgid "CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTS cannot include schema elements"
> > -msgstr "CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTSんはスキーマ要素を含めることはでき
> > -ません"
> > +msgstr "CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTSはスキーマ要素を含めることはできま
> > せん"
>
> How do you think?

"NHa" Darn...  That kind of mistypes are inevitable when I worked on
nearly or over a thousand of messages at once..  Currently I'm working
in an incremental fashion and I only process at most up to 10 or so
messages at a time thus that kind of silly mistake cannot happen..

It's a mistake of "には". I'll load it into the next ship.  The next
release is 9/8 and I'm not sure the limit of translation commits for
the release, though..

Anyway, thank you for reporting!

regards.

--