Re: collate not support Unicode Variation Selector - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: collate not support Unicode Variation Selector
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 3 Aug 2022 20:12:53 +0900, 荒井元成 <n2029@ndensan.co.jp> wrote in
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> About 60,000 characters are registered in the IPAmj Mincho font designated by the national specifications.
> It should be able to handle all characters.

Yeah, it is one of that fonts. But I didn't know that MS-Word can
*display* ideographic variations. But it is dissapoinging that input
requires to copy-paste from the Web..  Maybe that characters can be
input smoothly by using ATOK or alikes..

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center