Re: API stability - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: API stability
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(a bit off-topic)

I'm not sure where I am..

At Wed, 06 Apr 2022 10:36:30 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
me> > this if nobody else would like to do it, but let me ask whether
me> > Kyotaro Horiguchi would like to propose a patch, since the original
me> > patch did, and/or whether you would like to propose a patch, as the
me> > person reporting the issue.
me>
me> I'd like to do that. Let me see.

At Thu, 7 Apr 2022 10:04:20 -0400, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote in
> struct, which is what we now need to fix. Since I don't hear anyone
> else volunteering to take care of that, I'll go work on it.

Just confirmation. Is my message above didn't look like declaring that
I'd like to volunteering?  If so, please teach me the correct way to
say that, since I don't want to repeat the same mistake.  Or are there
some other reasons?  (Sorry if this looks like a blame, but I asking
plainly (really:).)

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi