Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 10:21:36AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 04:33:30PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> > Ok, v5 attached without the TAP tests and updated sysviews tests.
>
> The update of the query related to pg_hba_file_rules in the regression
> tests was independant, so I have split and applied that first, as of
> 091a971.

Ok.

> Now, for the rest, I have found one place in the docs that had an
> incorrect link, two incorrect comments (aka
> s/pg_hba.conf/pg_ident.conf/), and the indentation was a bit off.
> Anyway, all that was cosmetic, so applied after adjusting all those
> things.

Thanks!

I'm attaching a rebase of the rest of the patchset.  Note that I also added
support for an "include_dir" directive, as it's also something that would be
quite helpful (and very welcome for my $work use case).

Attachment