Re: Corruption during WAL replay - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Corruption during WAL replay
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-24 19:20:10 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I forced a run while writing the other email, with keep_error_whatnot, and I
> just saw it failing... Looking whether there's anything interesting to glean.

Unfortunately the test drops the table and it doesn't report the filepath of
the failure. So I haven't learned much from the data dir so far.

I still don't see a failure when running the tests in a separate source
tree. Can't explain that. Going to try to get closer to the buildfarm script
run - it'd be a whole lot easier to be able to edit the source of the test and
reproduce...

Just to be sure I'm going to clean out serinus' ccache dir and rerun. I'll
leave dragonet's alone for now.

Greetings,

Andres Freund