Re: Move the "DR_intorel" struct to a more suitable position - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Move the "DR_intorel" struct to a more suitable position
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 11:16:58AM +0800, zk.wang wrote:
> Generally, we should define struct in the header file(.h). But I found struct
> "DR_intorel" in createas.c and it doesn't seem to be properly defined. May be
> it should define in createas.h.

We put struct declarations in header files when multiple other files needs to
know about it.  For DR_intorel it's a private struct that isn't needed outside
createas.c, so it's defined in the file.  You can find a lot of similar usage
in the source.

> Besides, this is my first
> contribution. If there are any submitted questions, please let me know.
> Thank you~ :)

Welcome!  For the record, it's usually better to provide a patch.  You can
refer to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch for more
information.