Re: Changing "Hot Standby" to "hot standby" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: Changing "Hot Standby" to "hot standby"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 2 Mar 2022 15:22:44 +0000, "Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote in
> > Pretty sure that for titles we should keep English capitalization rules.
>
> Done like that. Thanks for taking a look.

    <para>
-    Hot Standby feedback propagates upstream, whatever the cascaded arrangement.
+    hot standby feedback propagates upstream, whatever the cascaded arrangement

    <para>
-    Hot Standby is the term used to describe the ability to connect to
+    hot standby is the term used to describe the ability to connect to

They look like decapitalizing the first word in a sentsnce.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center