Re: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 11:26:41AM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> Patches for the nuking are attached. If nobody writes back, I'm going
> to assume that means nobody cares, and commit these some time before
> feature freeze. If one or more people do write back, then my plan is
> to see what they have to say and proceed accordingly.

I created this and added that for visibility and so it's not forgotten.
ISTM that could be done post-freeze, although I don't know if that's useful or
important.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_15_Open_Items

--
Justin