Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition
Date
In response to Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition  (Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On 2022-Feb-03, Etsuro Fujita wrote:

> > Maybe you don't need to add the test in back-branches, which is more
> > work; but if you only target branch master, it should only require an
> > ISOLATION line in the Makefile listing the new test.
>
> I think it would be better to create a separate patch so that we test
> not only this but other EvalPlanQual stuff such as ForeignRecheck, so
> I applied the proposed patch to HEAD as well.

Sure, that sounds good.  Are you or is anybody else working on that?

Maybe there's lots of data loss but the records of data loss are also lost.
(Lincoln Yeoh)