Community events and badges - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Community events and badges
Date
List pgsql-www
We currently have two Postgres events listed on our home page:

    https://www.postgresql.org/

The text is:

    Upcoming Events

        2021-11-30 – 2021-12-01 · Postgres Build 2021: Virtual Event
        (*) 2021-12-02 – 2021-12-03 · PGConf NYC 2021

    (*) PostgreSQL Community Event indicates that an event is recognised under
    the community event guidelines and is directly helping the PostgreSQL
    community.

There is a yellow community badge next to the second event, shown above
as "*".  However, when I click on the second event:

    https://www.postgresql.org/about/event/pgconf-nyc-2021-2412/

there is no yellow badge or description.  Is it intended to show the
community recognition badge on the on the event list and not on the
event page?