Re: Commit emails to -committers - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Commit emails to -committers
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * Daniel Gustafsson (daniel@yesql.se) wrote:
> > >
> > > That'd be OK with me.
> >
> > +1, I think that’s the preferrable option.
>
> I'm alright with that, but would want to have the committer somehow
> mentioned in the email somewhere or maybe in the subject..?  Otherwise
> it's entirely unclear who the committer is without going to the actual
> git repo and that seems like a general reduction in usability.

... and obviously I didn't read the complete comment above which says
explicitly that it'd go in the body. :)

Alright, I'm ok with that and seems like most other folks are too, so
I'll see about actually making that happen.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment