DNS lookup for git.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject DNS lookup for git.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
I have an automated job that pulls from our public git server, and
several times a day I get this error:

    fatal: unable to look up git.postgresql.org (port 9418)
        (Temporary failure in name resolution)

I don't see this error for any of my other automated scripts that pull
from URLs.  Is this something other people see too?  Is it a problem on
my end?  My git config entry is:

    [remote "pgsql-public"]
        url = git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git