Re: Deparsing rewritten query - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Deparsing rewritten query
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the feedback Gilles!

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 04:06:54PM +0200, Gilles Darold wrote:

> If we could at least call get_query_def()through an extension if we didn't
> have a functionit would be ideal for DBAs.I agree this is unusual but when
> it does happen to you being able to call get_query_def () helps a lot.

Since at least 2 other persons seems to be interested in that feature, I can
take care of writing and maintaining such an extension, provided that the
required infrastructure is available in core.

PFA v2 of the patch which only adds the required alias and expose
get_query_def().

Attachment