Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activity view? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activity view?
Date
Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activity view?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:28:11AM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

> I found another small issue in pg_stat_statements docs. The following
> description in the docs should be updated so that toplevel is included?
>
> > This view contains one row for each distinct database ID, user ID and query ID

Indeed!  I'm adding Magnus in Cc.

PFA a patch to fix at, and also mention that toplevel will only
contain True values if pg_stat_statements.track is set to top.

Attachment