Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activity view? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activity view?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 01:33:28PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 03:27:11PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > OK, I am happy with your design decisions, thanks.
>
> Thanks!  While double checking I noticed that I failed to remove a (now)
> useless include of pgstat.h in nodeGatherMerge.c in last version.  I'm
> attaching v22 to fix that, no other change.

There was a conflict since e1025044c (Split backend status and progress related
functionality out of pgstat.c).

Attached v23 is a rebase against current HEAD, and I also added a few
UINT64CONST() macro usage for consistency.

Attachment