Re: logtape.c stats don't account for unused "prefetched" block numbers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: logtape.c stats don't account for unused "prefetched" block numbers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Sep-15, Tom Lane wrote:

> Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> > On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:02 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> The tag is applied, though for some reason the pgsql-committers auto
> >> e-mail about new tags hasn't been working lately.
>
> > Thanks. FWIW I did get the automated email shortly after you sent this email.
>
> Yeah, it did show up here too, about an hour after I pushed the tag.
> The last several taggings have been delayed similarly, and I think
> at least one never was reported at all.

I approved it about half an hour after it got in the moderation queue.

They get moderated because the noreply@postgresql.org address which
appears as sender is not subscribed to any list.  I also added that
address to the whitelist now, but whether that's a great fix in the long
run is debatable.