Re: Unnecessary delay in streaming replication due to replay lag - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From lchch1990@sina.cn
Subject Re: Unnecessary delay in streaming replication due to replay lag
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

I read the code and test the patch, it run well on my side, and I have several issues on the
patch.

1. When call RequestXLogStreaming() during replay, you pick timeline straightly from control
file, do you think it should pick timeline from timeline history file?

2. In archive recovery mode which will never turn to a stream mode, I think in current code it
will call RequestXLogStreaming() too which can avoid.

3. I found two 018_xxxxx.pl when I do make check, maybe rename the new one?

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca