Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 2020-Aug-27, Michael Paquier wrote:

> This leads me to the updated version attached.  BRIN has 29 different
> opclasses, visibly.

I checked both HTML and PDF and it looks good to me to commit.

As a subsequent improvement we could discuss tweak the stylesheets to
change the column widths in PDF, but I don't think we need to stall this
patch for that, since it's a much smaller issue IMV.