Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace onthe fly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace onthe fly
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 08:33:52PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > That's the last known issue with the patch.  I doubt anyone will elect to pick
> > it up in the next 8 hours, but I think it's in very good shape for v14 :)
>
> I tweaked some comments and docs and plan to mark this RfC.

Rebased onto d12bdba77b0fce9df818bc84ad8b1d8e7a96614b

Restored two tests from Alexey's original patch which exposed issue with
REINDEX DATABASE when allow_system_table_mods=off.

--
Justin

Attachment