Re: An XSLT example script - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: An XSLT example script
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 08:10:09PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 2020-04-14 10:03, Jürgen Purtz wrote:
> > The example "XSLT Stylesheet for Converting SQL/XML Output to HTML" is
> > tagged as <figure>, but it isn't a figure, it's an example script.
>
> It's not an example, it's an actual script that you are supposed to use.

Uh, the text said "example", and all the other figures we had used SVG
files, so it didn't see to match our other markup.

> > The
> > PDF output contains lists for examples, figures and tables and shows it
> > in the wrong list. We should change the tagging.
>
> Why is it wrong to make this a figure?

I thought figure was just images.  Was figure really right, or something
else?  This is the only script we use?  programlisting maybe?