Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Mar-23, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

> Dear Alvaro,
>
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 3:18 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> > No issues with that either.  Are you fine with the updated version
> > attached for 0001?
>
> I think patchset is almost ready for commit.  Michael is waiting for
> your answer on whether you're fine with current shape of 0001.  Could
> you please provide a feedback?

Hi, I didn't realize that this was waiting on me.  It looks good to me
-- I'd just remove the comment on the function prototype in archiver.h,
which is not customary (we only put these comments in the .c file).
Let's get it pushed.

Thanks for everybody's work on this.