Re: New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql)
Date
Re: New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql)  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Nov-13, Smith, Peter wrote:

> From: Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> Sent: Monday, 4 November 2019 1:43 PM
>
> > No comment on the patch but I noticed that the documentation changes don't build.  Please make sure you can "make
docs"successfully, having installed the documentation tools[1].

> Thanks for the feedback. An updated patch which fixes the docs issue is attached.

So, who is updating this patch for the new cmdtaglist.h stuff?