src/test/recovery regression failure on bionic - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject src/test/recovery regression failure on bionic
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: Amit Kapila 2020-01-08 <CAA4eK1KtQDU=RTAPi6id6Nvv1HkKrpDp_ZZ_uHL1XQ0cjT2_eg@mail.gmail.com>
> It looks like this failure is more of what we are getting on
> "sidewinder" where it failed because of "insufficient file descriptors
> available to start server process".  Can you check in the log
> (probably in 006_logical_decoding_master.log) if this is the same you
> are getting or something else.

I can't reproduce it locally now, but it's still failing on the
buildd. Is there some setting to make it print the relevant .log
files?

(Fwiw, I can't see your error message in
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=sidewinder&dt=2020-01-07%2022%3A45%3A24)

Christoph