Re: "Resend email" gave me a "does not exist" message - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: "Resend email" gave me a "does not exist" message
Date
List pgsql-www
Resending in case it got lost in spam over long holiday

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CA%2BHiwqEtw99mUnPv6Z0eSZosmXMzibOCD2qjAk9GESNzeBd22A%40mail.gmail.com

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CAMkU%3D1zBJNVo2DGYBgLJqpu8fyjCE_ys%2Bmsr6pOEoiwA7y5jrA%40mail.gmail.com

--
Justin Pryzby