commitfest app: suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Pryzby
Subject commitfest app: suggestions
Date
List pgsql-www
It took me too long to notice the global "search" command on the front page:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

Can I suggest that "commands" should be listed before all the 'fests ?  Or
perhaps old CFs (the opened one plus perhaps the preceding one?) should be
shown on the bottom: (Title bar / Recent/Current/Future Fests / Comamnds /
Historic Fests).

Also, I see there's this:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/activity/

But I can't see if there's a way to search globally by committed date?

Perhaps there should be a field for commit hash/id which could be entered when
the associated item is merged ?  (Alternately, commitfest entries could be
referenced in commit message, but I think that was maybe previously discussed).

Also, I think it should be possible to create an new "Bugfix" patch to the
current CF; for example, to try to make sure a patch is included in the next
minor releases (as in #2417).

Also, is it possible to subscribe to updates for ALL changes to commit fest
items ?