Should we rename amapi.h and amapi.c? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Should we rename amapi.h and amapi.c?
Date
Re: Should we rename amapi.h and amapi.c?  (Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal@pivotal.io>)
Re: Should we rename amapi.h and amapi.c?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I was working on some stuff for table AMs, and I got to wonder it we
had better rename amapi.h to indexam.h and amapi.c to indexam.c, so as
things are more consistent with table AM.  It is a bit annoying to
name the files dedicated to index AMs with what looks like now a too
generic name.  That would require switching a couple of header files
for existing module developers, which is always annoying, but the move
makes sense thinking long-term?

Any thoughts?
--
Michael