threads (Re: Legal disclaimers on emails to this group) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Justin Pryzby
Subject threads (Re: Legal disclaimers on emails to this group)
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Fri, Dec 06, 2019 at 10:42:19AM -0800, Craig James wrote:
> (I've changed the original subject, "autovacuum locking question", of the
> sender's email so as not to hijack that thread.)

Note that threads are defined by these headers, not by "Subject".

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFwQ8rcEExxB8ZuE_CYj6u6FZbRZjyWn%2BPo31hrfLAw1uBnKMg%40mail.gmail.com

Justin
(now hijacking your thread)