Re: To Suggest a "DROP INCREMENTAL MATERIALIZED VIEW" in psql, butthe syntax error when you run. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yugo Nagata
Subject Re: To Suggest a "DROP INCREMENTAL MATERIALIZED VIEW" in psql, butthe syntax error when you run.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello nuko-san,

Thank you for your review!

As Michael commentted, we would like to discuss this on the thread
of the patch, so I quote your review in the following post.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191129154513.943f4ef05896d7b9d3fed69f%40sraoss.co.jp

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--