Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:13:20AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> As of now, here is an updated patch which takes the path to not
> complicate the refactored APIs and fixes the issue with queryID in
> readfuncs.c.  Thoughts?

For now, and seeing that there is little interest in it.  I have
marked the patch as returned with feedback in this CF.  The thread has
gone long, so if there is a new submission I would suggest using a new
thread with a fresh start point..  Not sure if I'll work on that or
not.
--
Michael

Attachment