Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions
Date
Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:29:13AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> In order to unify the parsing interface and put all the conversion
> routines in a single place, I still think that the patch has value so
> I would still keep it (with a fix for the queryId parsing of course),
> but there is much more to it.

As of now, here is an updated patch which takes the path to not
complicate the refactored APIs and fixes the issue with queryID in
readfuncs.c.  Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment