Re: mysysconf ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter J. Holzer
Subject Re: mysysconf ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 2019-11-19 19:32:03 -0500, stan wrote:
> I am presently running on a Ubuntu 18.04 instance, and as you know
> Debian/Ubuntu have upgraded to version 12.

I don't think so. Neither Debian nor Ubuntu is in the habit of doing
major upgrades in the middle of a release and Ubuntu 18.04 was released
long before PostgreSQL 12.

Indeed, "apt policy" shows 10+190ubuntu0.1 to be the current version for
Ubuntu 18.04.

You have probably installed PostgreSQL from apt.postgresql.org, which
always has the newest version (but you can also install older versions
and stick with them).

        hp

Attachment