Re: wrong Visual Studio Edition 's name - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: wrong Visual Studio Edition 's name
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 12:02:31PM +0900, Takuma Hoshiai wrote:
> In 'Installation from Source Code on Windows' chapter,
> 'Visual Studio Express 2019' is contained.
> But Visual Studio Express exists until only 2017, so Express Edition
> on 2019 does not exist. I think that we should fix it to 'Visual
> Studio 2019' or 'Visual Studio Community 2019'.

Okay, that sounds right.  There are two places where we use this term.
I would just take the most simple wording and use "Visual Studio 2019"
for both.  People would most likely understand what's behind it
anyway, and big M pushes with this formulation as far as I understood.
Perhaps others have thoughts to share?

Hoshiai-san, would you like to send a patch?
--
Michael

Attachment