Re: Two pg_rewind patches (auto generate recovery conf and ensureclean shutdown) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Two pg_rewind patches (auto generate recovery conf and ensureclean shutdown)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 10:48:49PM +0800, Paul Guo wrote:
> Yes, the patches changed Makefile so that pg_rewind and pg_basebackup could
> use some common code, but for Windows build, I'm not sure where are those
> window build files. Does anyone know about that? Thanks.

The VS scripts are located in src/tools/msvc/.  You will likely need
to tweak things like $frontend_extraincludes or variables in the same
area for this patch (please see Mkvcbuild.pm).
--
Michael

Attachment