Re: ERROR when inserting csv values into sql table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bzzzz
Subject Re: ERROR when inserting csv values into sql table
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:05:55 +0800
Cravan <savageapple850@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi Cravan,

first things first : do you _really_ (I mean really, really, really)
*need* to use columns names with capital letters ?
'cos this is the kinda thing that can easily turn to troubles
comparing to put all names in lowercase.

I did not use sqlalchemy for a long time but I remember of this kind of
quirks (don't remember the solving, though, may be inverting single &
double quotes &| put all names in uppercase.)

Jean-Yves