Re: pgsql: Switch TAP tests of pg_rewind to use a role with minimalpermiss - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Switch TAP tests of pg_rewind to use a role with minimalpermiss
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:54:48PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Hm.  Seems like that test case could also use some work so that it's
> more obvious when it has connection problems.

For the problem reported, the deal is that we need to add in
pg_indent.conf a mapping to the new user created (as done in
config_sspi_auth()).  We can do that with pg_regress --create-role and
PostgresNode.pm::init() can help with that.  So the fix is simple
enough.  I'll make sure that it works properly at the beginning of
next week.  For now the patch is reverted.
--
Michael

Attachment