Re: shared-memory based stats collector - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: shared-memory based stats collector
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello.

At Wed, 3 Apr 2019 12:56:59 -0700, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote in
<20190403195659.fcmk2i7ruxhtyqjl@alap3.anarazel.de>
> Unfortunately I don't think it's realistic to target this to v12. I
> think it was unlikely to make at the beginning of the CF, but since then
> development just wasn't quick enough to warrant aiming for it.  It's a
> large and somewhat complex patch, and has some significant risks
> associated. Therefore I think we should mark this as targeting v13, and
> move to the next CF?

I'd like to get this in 12 but actually the time is coming. If
everyone think that that is not realistic, I do that.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center