Re: shared-memory based stats collector - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: shared-memory based stats collector
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Unfortunately I don't think it's realistic to target this to v12. I
think it was unlikely to make at the beginning of the CF, but since then
development just wasn't quick enough to warrant aiming for it.  It's a
large and somewhat complex patch, and has some significant risks
associated. Therefore I think we should mark this as targeting v13, and
move to the next CF?

Greetings,

Andres Freund