Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Feb-11, Chapman Flack wrote:

> xmltable-xpath-result-processing-bugfix-6.patch includes a regress/expected
> output for the no-libxml case that was left out of -5.

Pushed this one, with some trivial changes: I renamed and relocated
Pavel's function to strdup-and-free and fused the new test cases to use
less queries for the same functionality.  Naturally I had to adjust the
expected files ... I tried to do my best but there's always a little
something that sneaks under one's nose.

Thank you three for your persistence on this!