Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Date
Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-03-05 23:07:21 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> My next steps are:
> - final polish & push the basic DDL and pg_dump patches

Done and pushed. Some collation dependent fallout, I'm hoping I've just
fixed that.

> - cleanup & polish the ON CONFLICT refactoring

Here's a cleaned up version of that patch.  David, Alvaro, you also
played in that area, any objections? I think this makes that part of the
code easier to read actually. Robert, thanks for looking at that patch
already.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Attachment