Re: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas
Date
Re: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 10:52:52PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> If you're suggesting that we disable that security restriction
> during extension creation, I really can't see how that'd be a
> good thing ...

No, I don't mean that.  I was just wondering if someone can set
search_path within the SQL script which includes the extension
contents to bypass the restriction and the error.  They can always
prefix such objects with pg_temp anyway if need be...
--
Michael

Attachment