Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists
Date
List pgsql-www
On 2019-Jan-10, Stephen Frost wrote:

> Are there concerns about the BCC restriction?

None here.

> We're here now though, so, thoughts?  Should I go undo it right away?

I don't like the crosspost ban, personally.  Some sort of limit makes
sense, but I think cross-posting to two lists should be allowed.  I
don't see an use case for cross-posting to more than two lists (though
maybe -hackers + -bugs + -docs would make sense ...)