Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 02:09:05PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> I had a quick look at fixing this but did not manage to immediately come
> up with a solution, so posting here for now.

If you look at another thread, the patch posted on the top would
actually solve this issue:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20181021134206.GA14282@paquier.xyz

Your problem could also be solved with the minimalistic patch attached,
so fixing on the way the problems with temporary files present in PGDATA
something like the attached could be used...  Based on the stale status
of the other thread I am unsure what should be done though.
--
Michael

Attachment