Re: pgbuildfarm.org domain expired - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: pgbuildfarm.org domain expired
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Michael Banck (michael.banck@credativ.de) wrote:
> not sure this is the best place to report this, but it seems the
> pgbuildfarm.org domain has expired as of now. That leaves quite a few
> dead links on e.g. wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQ
> L_Buildfarm_Howto
>
> Is this something that was expected (maybe as part of a move to
> buildfarm.postgresql.org?)?

As you likely saw, no, this wasn't intentional.  That said, newer
versions of the buildfarm code already use
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org in the example config and any buildfarm
members impacted should be able to update their config to use that.

Perhaps we should post that to the buildfarm members list...?

We could also update the wiki pages to refer to buildfarm.postgresql.org
as well.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment