collapsing of 'current' and 'latest released' version-specific linksin docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andres Freund
Subject collapsing of 'current' and 'latest released' version-specific linksin docs
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

For a while now the "current" and "10" links have been merged in one
section, with either not being clickable when the other is selected.

I don't think that's good.  I very commonly want to give people links to
the *current* version of the docs (so if they bookmark it, they'll not
have a soon-to-be-out-of-date link). But a search might lead me to the
version specific page for 10.  So then I've to navigate to some other
version, just to be able to click on the 'current' link.  That's weird.

Is that an intentional side-effect?

Greetings,

Andres Freund