Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 07:41:18PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> We only remove temp dirs on startup, and I'm pretty sure there at least
> not too long ago were a few error cases where we can leak temp files in
> individual sessions.  And there's talk about allowing
> pg_verify_checksums when online.  So this seems to be an angle that
> needs to be thought about...

Agreed.  I am just working on a patch for v11- which uses a
whitelist-based method instead of what is present now.  Reverting the
tests to put the buildfarm to green could be done, but that's not the
root of the problem.
--
Michael

Attachment