Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> Although the state is now back to "Needs Review", I echo those
> sentiments. This issue has now been hanging around for about 18
> months.

For what it's worth, I volunteer to finish the work :)

The 2PC patch is really simple, and fixes a data loss issue.  The second
patch has been looked up by Heikki, Magnus and me at least once by each,
and there is visibly an agreement on having it.  Having reviews after
a new patch version is sent, by somebody else than the one who sent the
patches is of course always nice..
--
Michael

Attachment