Re: pgsql: Clarify use of temporary tables within partition trees - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Clarify use of temporary tables within partition trees
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 12:59:33PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> On 3 July 2018 at 10:16, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 02, 2018 at 02:07:37PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>>> I'd rather keep an elog(ERROR) than completely remove the check.
>>
>> +1.
>
> Attached

Okay, the patch looks logically correct to me, I just tweaked the
comments as per the attached.  I would also back-patch that down to v11
to keep the code consistent with HEAD..  What do you think?
--
Michael

Attachment