Re: Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation object addresses - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation object addresses
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 01:03:18PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Okay, I have done so in the updated set attached.  I have added some
> documentation as well in fdwhandler.sgml about those two new things.
> That's too late for v11 of course, so let's them sit until the time
> comes.

Attached are refreshed versions for this commit fest.  The deal for this
commit fest is to not consider large patches this time, so please let me
suggest to discard 0003 even if it is very mechanical.  I would like
however to get 0001 and 0002 merged during this commit fest so as we can
move on with this thread as those are simple changes, and finish 0003
afterwards.
--
Michael

Attachment