Re: Make description of heap records more talkative for flags - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Make description of heap records more talkative for flags
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 02:32:55PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I have an *extremely* hard time that'd ever be the case. And it'd not
> really change much, given several years of back branch releases.
> Anyway, I'm only -0.1 here.

I personally don't care much if this gets in v11 or later in v12 as
generally bug fixes are not branch-specific and can be found on master.
For now, I am just letting this version of the patch sit in the CF:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20180423234928.GA1570%40paquier.xyz
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1633/
--
Michael