Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
Date
Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 12:32:23PM +0300, Marina Polyakova wrote:
> I got a similar server crash as in [1] on the master branch since the commit
> 9fdb675fc5d2de825414e05939727de8b120ae81 when the assertion fails because
> the second argument ScalarArrayOpExpr is not a Const or an ArrayExpr, but is
> an ArrayCoerceExpr (see [2]):

Indeed, I can see the crash.  I have been playing with this stuff and I
am in the middle of writing the patch, but let's track this properly for
now.
--
Michael

Attachment